The University of Westminster was founded in 1838 as the Polytechnic Institution. The University is delivering academic excellence, cultural engagement, and personal enrichment. Westminster’s mission is to help students from different backgrounds fulfill their potential. The University values progressive, compassionate, and responsible.The university is adjacent to a wide range of London sites, including business, finance, fashion, art, music, cinema, and sport, situated in London. Westminster’s location is an ideal place to explore the UK and Europe.
183 partners of Westminster as large corporates, SMEs, and charities comprise employment opportunities for students.
The University of Westminster offers many different studying areas as undergraduate as postgraduate programmes, including resources, services, and tools:
- Accounting and Finance;
- Architecture and Interiors;
- Art, Design and Visual Culture;
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences;
- Business and Management;
- Computer Science and Engineering;
- Construction Management and Urban Planning;
- Criminology and Sociology;
- Data Science and Informatics;
- English and Creative Writing;
- Film and Television;
- Media and Communication;
- Nutrition and Public Health;
- Politics and International Relations;
- Tourism and Events Management;
- Transport and Logistics.
All subjects are available across four London campuses: Cavendish Campus, Harrow Campus, Marylebone Campus, and Regent Campus. Three campuses are located in central London and a fourth in Harrow, north-west London. Student Support Services are available at Marylebone Campus. The services include libraries, accommodation, careers and employability, counseling and wellbeing, disability learning support, financial support, and international students' support.