Concordia University was founded in 1974 in Montreal and named from “Concordia salus” (Montreal’s motto). The university is a top-ranked and next-generation university in the world, situated in a multicultural and vibrant city. The University focuses on an innovative approach to experiential learning and cross-functional research, discovery, engagement, and innovation.
The reputation of the University among world-leading universities is high, and it is ranked:
- 1st university under 50 in North America (The Young University Rankings, 2020);
- 1st in Canada Quality Education (The Impact Rankings, 2020);
- 1st in Canada, top 100 globally, Art & Design (QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).
Concordia University provides cutting-edge academic and research programmes for undergraduate and graduate qualifications, continuing education, experiential learning, and online courses. The high-skilled staff is over 2400 and always offers current and relevant resources. Areas of strategic focus for studying include:
- Faculty of Arts & Science;
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science;
- Faculty of Fine Arts;
- John Molson School of Business;
- School of Graduate Studies.
Concordia University is a world-class university that comprises campuses across Montreal, including Sir Williams Campus and Loyola Campus. Each campus delivers a broad range of services and activities for students and staff. Clubs, Sports, Professional networks, Support Services, Libraries, Accommodation, Arts hub are available at campuses.