Airways Aviation is the largest privately owned group of multidisciplinary aviation academies. The company operates in Australia (Gold Coast and Lismore) and France (Montpellier). The provider has been serving for more than 30 years, and it delivers professional aviation education and training for students. Airways Aviation is one of the world's leading centres in aviation training. The high-qualified staff provides unique and individually designed programmes.
The vision statement is to train, educate, shape, and deliver a new generation of aviation industry professionals as we assert ourselves as the dominant global provider of quality and sustainable aviation education and training.
Graduates made up over 33000, including 8000 commercial pilot, 12000 cabin crew, 3100 aircraft maintenance engineers and 10000 ground handling graduates.
Airways Aviation offers excellence in training, outcomes, and experience to ensure the future's best career pathway. Students are assured in the provider because of:
- Receive training in Australia that is Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) accredited
- Receive training in France that is European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) accredited
- Gain the skills and experience you need for your chosen aviation career
- Train with a team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals
- Train in an academy with over 30 years of aviation experience
- Be part of the Airways Aviation global network of pilots and industry experts
- Be supported in every aspect of your training journey
The company's fleet includes more than 50 modern single and multi-engine piston and turbine aeroplanes: Diamond DA40, Diamond DA42, Cessna 172, and Cessna 182. Airways Aviation spans seven training locations to deliver quality and diverse training.
Facilities are provided modern, spacious, and equipped with the latest technology. Airways Aviation offers certified EASA, CASA, ICAO, and IATA courses for various qualifications:
- Commercial Pilots
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Ground Handlers
- Cabin Crew