Acumen Education is opened in 2009 and is located in Melbourne, Australia. The provider offers Vocational Education and Training (VET) through diverse quality courses for domestic and international students. Acumen Education delivers services with relevant Commonwealth, state, or territory legislation, regulatory requirements and works under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Acumen Education's vision is to enrich students' lives with a practical learning approach through our commitment to quality, innovation, and integrity by engaging the talent and passion of our people. The provider values Integrity, Ethical, Accountable and Respect through the teaching process. Apart from that, Acumen Education has five strategic principles:
- Student focused approach;
- Recruiting excellent staff and their professional development;
- Industry engagement and collaboration;
- A sustainable future;
- Facilities and Infrastructure.
Areas of the strategic focus of study areas include Automotive, Hospitality, and Business fields. All courses are considered to help students continue higher Education in the future. Programmes are designed for diverse qualifications, such as certificate III to advanced diploma levels.
- Certificate III Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology;
- Certificate IV Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis;
- Diploma of Automotive Technology;
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery;
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery;
- Diploma of Hospitality Management;
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management;
- Certificate IV in Business;
- Diploma of Business;
- Advanced Diploma Business.
Acumen Education encompasses four campuses, and each campus includes a wide range of services, such as student services, support services, academic services, and libraries.
- Melbourne campus;
- North Richmond campus;
- Sunshine campus;
- Collingwood campus.