The Academy of International Education offers Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications. The Academy is situated in Richmond, Melbourne, Australia, with easy access to train stations that only 10 minutes from the CBD. Location is a great place to enjoy a beautiful city, natural parks, gardens, sports, and shopping centres.
The provider is registered under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). The Academy of International Education values transformation, achievement, innovation, and excellence. The staff is qualified and provides teaching and training for local and international students. Provided materials and resources are quality, effective and sustainable. Many students’ services are available, such as training facilities, learning resources, educational tools, student support, counseling services, and accommodation. The Academy of International Education delivers flexible and effective courses:
- Course in Preliminary Spoken and Written English;
- Certificate I in Spoken and Written English;
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English;
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English;
- Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English.
- Certificate III in Hospitality;
- Certificate IV in Hospitality;
- Diploma of Hospitality.
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant;
- Certificate III in Hairdressing;
- Certificate IV in Hairdressing;
- Diploma of Salon Management.