The Academy of Film, Theatre & Television has been operating for almost 20 years, and it is located in Sydney, Australia. The academy values passion, adventure, creative excellence, collaboration, and students' fearless. The Academy offers a broad range of study areas: cinematography, acting, stage management, theatre production, performance, screenwriting, directing, producing. The Academy is adaptive, innovative, and flexible with course designed. The Academy helps students to turn into the real-world industry. The Academy's vision is long-reaching – to produce industry-ready graduates with a real-world understanding of their craft for whom employability in the industry is a realistic and attainable goal. The Academy has production-focused, professional teaching, and training in all programmes. The staff is knowledgeable tutors understanding of the global film, theatre, and TV economy. Staff, students, and management is the AFTT's open-minded and creative community. The Academy has a vast network of partnerships, such as:
- The Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA);
- University of New England (UNE);
- Belvoir Street Theatre, L.A. film festival;
- Cannes Film Festival;
- Director Guild.
The Academy of Film, Theatre & Television offers a wide range of courses, including many specific roles:
- Acting (Bachelor of Creative Arts, Diploma of Creative Arts);
- Film (Advanced Diploma of Screen & Media, Diploma of Screen & Media);
- Theatre production (Diploma of Screen & Media).